|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (616 days ago)|
Hello & thank you for reading our ad. A stunning house on 3 floors with direct views into Richmond Park, large garden, 2 reception rooms, balconies, 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Fully equipped kitchen has granite worktops and there is also an integral garage with parking and downstairs loo. Available September. Call NOW to arrange a viewing.
* 5 bedroom, 2 reception room house
* Garage & off-road parking space
* Large garden backing directly onto Richmond Park
* Rear balconies with views directly into Richmond Park
* 2 large reception rooms, one on ground floor and one on first floor
* Bathroom, shower room and downstairs loo
* Garage with private parking space
* Fully equipped kitchen with granite worktops
Available September unfurnished. Please call or email us now to arrange to view.
We are a small independent agency in Twickenham, not a big chain.
Thank you again for reading and please call or email us NOW to arrange to view.
David and Becky
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60700034.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL0431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tenant Finder, St. Margarets, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.