|Added on Rightmove:||20 July 2016 (705 days ago)|
- Beautiful one bedroom ground floor flat
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room
- Good-sized double bedroom
- Substantial kitchen with ample space to dine
- Lovely private garden
- Contemporary shower room
- Great location
SHORT LET. This fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and boasts great living space presented in excellent condition.
Ansdell Road is a quiet residential street, situated just moments from a fantastic selection of local amenities, while Nunhead rail station is just a short walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 990889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.