|Added on Rightmove:||03 July 2017 (471 days ago)|
- Mid Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Easy Access to Local Amenities and the University
- Front and Rear Living Areas
- available September 2017
- Double Glazing
- Council Tax Band A
- Pets Considered, Dss Welcome
- Students Welcome, No Smokers
HALF PRICE RENT FOR THE FIRST MONTH AND REDUCED APPLICATION FEE, Michael Poole lettings are pleased to welcome to the rental market this three bedroom terraced property, offering easy access to local amenities, and the university. Briefly comprising: Entrance hall, front and rear living areas, newly fitted kitchen with appliances, utility area, bathroom with shower over bath, front double bedroom with fitted robes, back double bedroom, loft converted for single bedroom. Rear yard, double glazing, gas central heating. FURNISHED
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60729685.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MID100742_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.