|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (355 days ago)|
- Charming period cottage
- Courtyard setting with dreaming spires views
- 3 Bedrooms and 3 Reception Rooms
- Large private garden and garage
- Open fireplace and gas central heating
- City centre and Abingdon within easy reach
- Pets welcome!
With panoramic views of the dreaming spires of Oxford, a charming PERIOD COTTAGE with 3 BEDROOMS and 3 RECEPTION ROOMS. This pet friendly property is offered unfurnished and benefits from gas-fired central heating, a feature fireplace with open fire, large private GARDEN, a GARAGE and off-road PARKING.
The property is located within a private courtyard at the top of Hinksey Hill just 3 miles from Oxford city centre, 4.3 miles to central Abingdon and 0.5 miles to the A34 and Oxford Ring Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60737692.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100878001997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Oxford - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.