|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (578 days ago)|
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ONE BEDROOM FLAT
- CLOSE TO BARONS COURT TUBE STATION
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE PERIOD CONVERSION
- SEPERATE KITCHEN
- GENEROUS RECEPTION
- DIRECT VIEW OF QUEENS PRIVATE TENNIS CLUB
- ONE LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- PLENTY OF STORAGE
- NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
Beautifully presented 1 bedroom flat available within at 3 minute walk of Barons Court Tube station. This larger than average period conversion benefits from a separate kitchen, a generous reception with several period features and direct views of Queens Private Tennis Club and one large double bedroom. Further b benefits include plenty of storage and a neutral décor throughout.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60738737.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LRL30011F3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawson Rutter, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.