|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||05 July 2017 (500 days ago)|
- Spacious Two Double Bedroom, Two Bathroom Apartment
- 950 Sq Ft / 88 Sq M
- Private & Secure Residential Building
- Leafy Hampstead
- 19 Ft Reception Room
- Separate Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Two Balconies Off Reception Room & Two Bedrooms
- Lift Access
- Off Street Parking Available
- Large landscaped Communal Garden
A Spacious Two Double Bedroom, Two Bathroom Luxury Apartment With Two Balconies (950 Sq Ft / 88 Sq M), Located On The Second Floor Of This Private & Secure Residential Building In Leafy Hampstead.
Benefiting from a 19 Ft Reception Room, Separate Fully Integrated Kitchen, and Two Balconies.
This Beuatiful Period Mansion Building Benefits from a secure private lift, off street parking and a large landscaped communal garden to the rear, with mature shrubs and trees.
Just a short walk to either Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line) Train Station or Hampstead (Northern Line) Train Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge, Estate Agents.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.