|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 July 2017 (406 days ago)|
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM HOUSE
- LARGE RECEPTION
- SEPARATE FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING SPACE
- UPSTAIRS FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WET ROOM WITH WC
- PRIVATE GARDEN TO THE REAR
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO PLAISTOW AND UPTON PARK STATION
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
GUIDE PRICE £1900 - £2000 Hunters are proud to present this large four bedroom house in Plaistow, E13. With ample space, the property boasts four double bedrooms, a reception, separate fitted kitchen with dining space, a family bathroom upstairs and downstairs wet room with WC. To the rear you will find your very own private garden. Further benefit from a basement for storage purposes.
Well located, you will be within close proximity to both Plaistow and Upton Park Station, offering the district line. There are many other shops and amenities on offer, including supermarket giants Tesco and the open fields of Upperton Road West Park.
Available immediately, we highly recommend to book your viewing as soon as possible to truly appreciate the ample space and high quality finish this property has to offer. Call us NOW!
This property is subject to a Landlord License issued by Newham Council. For this reason, a maximum occupancy applies on this property as per the licence.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60780376.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PLLET99222821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Plaistow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.