|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 March 2016 (852 days ago)|
- Charming two bedroom apartment over the fourth floor
- Large bright reception room leading to private balcony
- Modern galley-style kitchen
- Two impressive bedrooms with one en suite shower room
- Excellent location close to local amenities and transport
- Benefits from lift access and secure entrance
SHORT LET. Set on the fourth floor of a fantastic modern building located on the sought-after Holland Park Avenue this charming two bedroom flat is flooded with natural light.
Holland Park Avenue is a tree-lined address offering a selection of charming shops and cafés, moments from the beautiful, green, open space of Holland Park. For quick travel into central London, Holland Park Underground Station (Central Line) is close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60782002.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1032415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.