|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 October 2016 (623 days ago)|
- Modern double room in shared house
- FULLY INCLUSIVE OF UTILITIES
- Two kitchens with appliances
- Three shower rooms
- Communal Lounge
- Walking distance to City Centre
- Double glazed
- Communal gardens
- Professional working tenant required
- Viewing highly recommended
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION We are pleased to offer an all inclusive double room situated within a few minutes` walk to the Derby City Centre.
The property has been recently refurbished throughout to provide a high level of comfort.
Communal entrance hallway with feature Minton tiled flooring and impressive staircase
Shared modern fitted kitchens with appliances.
Fully tiled shower and bathrooms.
Double room to include double bed with orthopaedic mattress, chest of drawers, wardrobes and bedside cabinet.
Fitted blinds and decorated tastefully.
Key code entry, 4 double electrical sockets, TV point & smoke alarm.
To let inclusive of utility bills.
Weekly cleaner to communal areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60789707.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101987004225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Professional Properties, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.