|Added on Rightmove:||16 January 2018 (245 days ago)|
- Two double bedroom apartment
- Modern kitchen
- Bathroom with bath and shower unit
- Vast lounge with french doors to communal grounds
- Easy Access to heathrow airport
- Great transport links
- Communal Garden
- Entrance Porch
- Easy access to A40/M40/M25 motorway networks
A luxury two double bedroom apartment situated in a quiet residential location with easy access to Heathrow Airport and Uxbridge Road. This spacious ground floor apartment comprises of a brand new ultra modern kitchen with appliances, Vast lounge with French doors leading to communal grounds , two double bedrooms, New bathroom with bath and shower unit. Benefits include, gas central heating and double glazing, storage, easy access to A40/M40/M25, Early Viewings are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101809015189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Residential, Uxbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.