|Added on Rightmove:||11 July 2017 (373 days ago)|
- Modern, luxurious fixtures
- Bright and airy apartment
- Floor to ceiling South-West facing windows
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Balconies in both bedrooms
- Plenty of storage space
- Trendy and historical Clerkenwell
- Excellent transport links
Chic, top floor 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom flat in trendy and historical Clerkenwell in the heart of central London (zone 1) with modern, luxurious fixtures. Excellent transport links (bus and train/tube stations within 5-10 mins walk) to the whole of London and beyond.
A bright and airy apartment, with floor to ceiling South-West facing windows and balconies in both bedrooms and the open plan kitchen/living room.
The flat comprises:
- Master double bedroom with shower ensuite + balcony
- Second double bedroom + balcony
- Main bathroom with bath and shower
- Open plan kitchen and living area with Juliette balconies
Kitchen - fully equipped with oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, stainless steel sink, granite worktops, breakfast bar with stools and extendable dining table. A Brita tap for filtered water is also included.
Bedrooms - each bedroom has a double bed and plenty of storage space. There are fitted double wardrobes in each room and a chest/s of drawers. Each bedroom can accommodate a travel cot.
Living room - large sofa, extendable dining table, TV (terrestrial channels). There's also an Amazon Fire Stick for the TV. It's all set up and there's a small black remote.
There is a hallway cupboard for extra storage if necessary for shoes/coats/suitcases.
The flat's central London location gives you the tourist sights and attractions plus the City of London business district all on your doorstop and/or very easily accessible by the nearby transport links.
Although situated in zone 1, Clerkenwell is a hidden gem as it's an oasis of calm amongst all the hustle and bustle of a capital city, with an understated cool and trendy vibe.
The flat is professionally cleaned. Bed linen and towels of hotel quality are included and professionally laundered.
A mini welcome food and drink hamper and toiletries are also provided on arrival to get you going.
Please note the flat is on the third floor (2 floors/flights of stairs up from the ground floor) and there is no lift - just something to bear in mind!
Clerkenwell used to be a part of London's industrial heartland. Now, the warehouses are home to design agencies and magazines, the factories have become exclusive bars and restaurants, and the slum housing has been turned into exclusive flats.
My favourite parts of the area are the lively Exmouth and Smithfield markets which have a fantastic selection of super cool bars and restaurants. Clerkenwell is also a 10-15 minute walk from the popular area of Islington which has a wealth of shops, restaurants and bars on offer.
A 10-15 minute bus ride will get you into the West End / Oxford Street and London's famous theatre district. A 15 minute walk gets you to the City of London (business district).
There are 2 supermarkets (Waitrose and Tesco) within 5 minutes walk of the flat plus a cash machine, post office and other amenities a short walk away.
The closest train station, Farringdon, is approximately 600 metres walk (overland trains and underground - Circle, Hammersmith and City and Metropolitan underground lines). With Kings Cross / St Pancras only one tube stop away and Liverpool Street within three stops from Farringdon, this station has links to the rest of London, plus links to overland trains for travel around the UK and to the Eurostar.
Angel underground train station is also a 10-15 minute walk away (Northern line).
Buses: Clerkenwell Road is on the bus routes towards Kings Cross, Blackfriars, Holborn/West End and Angel.
- Gatwick - there are direct overground trains from Gatwick to Farringdon (journey time approximately 49 minutes).
- Heathrow - you can take the Heathrow Express to Paddington then it's 6 stops (15 min ride) on the tube to Farringdon (journey time approximately 53 minutes).
We do not charge General Administration fees, Application fees, or Additional occupant fees.
We do charge a statutory Tenant Reference fee of £120 inc vat per tenant. There will also be a further Inventory & Check In cost to the tenant in order to protect their security deposit in the event of a dispute at the end of the Tenancy.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the RentMyHome.co.uk website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60838117.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RMH816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rentmyhome.co.uk, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.