|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (355 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Top Floor Level Flat
- Situated close to Reading University
- Kitchen with Oven, Hob & Washing Machine
- Large Lounge, Two Double Bedrooms
- Electric Heating
- Off Road Parking
- Close to Amenities, Good Access to M4
- Council Tax Band B, B14K
£895pcm + admin fee + other fees may apply*
Two Bedroom Top Floor Level Apartment in Shinfield, Unfurnished, Spacious Lounge/Diner, Kitchen with Oven, Fridge/Freezer, Hob & Washing Machine, Two Double Bedrooms, Three Piece Bathroom Suite with Shower Mixer over, Electric Heating, Off Road Parking.
Close to local Amenities and Bus Routes to the Town Centre, Good Access to J11 of M4, Council Tax Band B
* for more info please see www.vanderpump.co.uk - Our application fees start from £234 (£195 + vat), and Reference fees from £66 (£55 + vat), a Deposit protection fee of £48 (£40 + vat) also applies per property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60858886.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27150778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vanderpump Property Agents, Tilehurst.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.