Office to rentUnicorn House, Wellington Street, Ripley, DE5
44 sq. m.
- 475 sq ft (44 sq m)
- Easy in Easy out available.
- On site parking facilities - spaces available by separate negotiations.
- Premises adjacent main town centre car park.
- Rents inclusive of water, electricity, buildings insurance, repair and maintenance of common and external areas.
- TO LET
- Please see the attached availability schedule for individual suite prices.
Offered on an inclusive rent. Immediately available are a series of offices located on the ground and first floor of a converted mill building. The accommodation generally provides suspended ceilings, Cat II lighting, electric panel heaters and shared WC and kitchen facilities.
To the rear of the premises there is a shared car park providing c20 parking spaces.
Ripley is a town in the Amber Valley area of Derbyshire, located approximately 11.7 miles (18.8km) northeast of Derby and 14.2 miles (22.9km) northwest of Nottingham.
The site is located just a five minute walk south of Ripley centre giving excellent access to a broad range of town centre amenities and public transport facilities.
The site benefits from excellent commuter links; the A610 which connects with Nottingham is situated approximately 1 mile (1.6km) to the east, the A38 which connects with Derby is located approximately 2 miles (3.2km) to the west and J28 of the M1 is situated approximately 4 miles (6.4km) to the north.
A range of suites are available. Please see the attached availability and pricing and note that suites may be taken singularly or in any combination.
We understand the premises has the benefit of planning consent for B1 (Business). Other uses such as D1 (Non-Residential Institution) may be considered. All planning information should be confirmed with the Local Authority.
It is understood that all mains services with the exception of gas are connected to the property. The cost of electricity is included within the rent.
Tenants will be responsible for the cost of their own business rates. All suites are to be individually rated and some may qualify for business rates relief subject to status. Please contact the office or Valuation Office Agency for clarification as to specific suites rateable value.
A draft licence agreement has been prepared and is available for inspection upon request. If legal advice is sought each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
All figures are quoted exclusive of VAT. We understand that VAT will be payable at the prevailing rate.
Strictly by prior appointment with sole agent BB&J Commercial.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BB&J Commercial, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.