|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 July 2017 (351 days ago)|
- Large semi detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Private garden
- Located on a popular residential street close to Transport and amenities
Located on a popular residential street is this large semi-detached house. This property boasts four bedrooms, an open plan kitchen/living area, three piece bathroom and a private garden. Tooting, a large area comprising of the lively Tooting Broadway and open green spaces of Tooting Bec. Both lying on the Northern Line offering direct access to Central London. Home to a mix of attractive features including Tooting Bec Lido, St Georges Hospital, Tooting Market, and an abundance of restaurants, public transport, gyms, pubs & bars, parks and schools. An attractive residential area for professionals, students and families. Local Pubs, Bars & Restaurants; The Castle, The Trafalgar Arms, Tooting Tram & Social, Honest Burger, Chicken Shop, Tota, The Little Taperia, and Dip & Flip. Local Schools; Broadwater Primary School, St George’s Hospital Medical School, and Gatton Primary School.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P132860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Tooting.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.