|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (258 days ago)|
- Located on one of the best roads in Dalston/London Fields
- Bright and airy throughout, contemporary interior style
- Reception room with ample space for dining
- Stylish kitchen with doors opening to the beautiful garden
- Two generous bedrooms (one with en-suite) and shower room
- Off road parking available on first come first served basis
- London Fields and Broadway market are nearby
- Large study/storage room
LONG LET. Providing stylish accommodation this attractive two bedroom flat is beautifully presented and offers a delightful residential location with a private garden to the rear.
Parkholme Road is ideally located close to the amenities of both Mare Street and Kingsland High Street while Hackney's trendy and vibrant Broadway Market offers a fantastic range of bars and restaurants and is also easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1033253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.