|Added on Rightmove:||17 July 2017 (396 days ago)|
- LET AGRRED SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Close To Amenities & Access Routes
- **EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL**
A modern three bedroom property which is beutifully presented throughout. Spread over three floors, accomodation included lounge, fitted diner kitchen, family bathroom and spacious master bedroom with en suite.
Situated close to amenites and access routes, this property must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60941335.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 153256R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Bamber Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.