|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (314 days ago)|
- House Share
- Rent Includes Utility Bills
- Near to Whiteknights Campus
- Available for Students
- Furnished Property
- Large Garden
- Available for the 2018 - 2019 Academic Year
- Cintra Park
**1 Bedroom available in 5 Bedroom House Share** AVAILABLE FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR ** 5 BEDROOM PROPERTY ** 2 Bathrooms and 2 Toilets on each floor. Very Close to University Whiteknights Campus ** ALL BILLS INCLUDED! ** Free parking available **
NICHOLAS HUMPHREYS are delighted to bring this fantastic 5 bedroom house to the market, benefitting from 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets on each floor. The property is FULLY FURNISHED, and benefits from a driveway space as well as on street parking. Large OPEN-PLAN living/kitchen area with garden. ALL bills Included
- Popular University area
- Great transport links and great access to University area,
- One off-road parking space
- Large open plan living area with garden
- White goods included
- Bicycle storage
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Monthly Rent
Bedroom 1 - Double - £ 475
Bedroom 2 - Double - £475
Bedroom 3- Double - £475
Bedroom 4 - Very large Double - £550
Bedroom 5 - Single - £450.00
- Deposit Varies dependant on room
- Application Fee £180 per person
- Available Date Varies
- Contract Length 9-12 Months
- Bills Bills included up to a maximum financial cap of £520pp per year.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60957067.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27145172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.