|Added on Rightmove:||18 July 2017 (365 days ago)|
- Luxury Furnished Two Bedroom Apartment
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Town Centre Location
- Available Now
- Sorry No Pets, DHS or Smokers
- Viewing is Highly Recommended
Newton Fallowell are delighted to be able to offer to the rental market this newly converted development of three luxury two bedroom apartments. Being centrally located to Burton Town Centre each apartment has been finished to a very high standard and offers quality fittings throughout.
Apartment 3 is on the second floor and offers the following accommodation: entrance hall, store cupboard, fully fitted kitchen to include built in cooker, fridge and freezer and washer dryer, lounge area with feature decorative fireplace, two double bedrooms both having fitted wardrobes and cupboards and bathroom with shower over bath. Central heating and double glazing throughout.
Available now Furnished, Sorry No Pets, DHS or Smokers, fees may apply, please visit www.newtonfallowell.co.uk/lettingsfees/burton for more information.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60961573.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7995306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Burton on Trent.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.