|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 March 2019 (83 days ago)|
- En-Suite Bedrooms
- Rent Includes Utility Bills
- Tumble Dryer
- WiFi Included
- Double Bedroom Available
- House Share
- Royal Hallamshire Hospital
- Available for Working Professionals
- Property Available Now
- Furnished Property
FOR THE DISCERNING WORKING PROFESSIONAL *** 1 LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM AVAILABLE TO RENT NOW WITH ENSUITE BATHROOM*** £550pcm (includes all bills & council tax). Contact us now to organise a viewing. We are open 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.
FOR THE DISCERNING WORKING PROFESSIONAL *** 1 LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM AVAILABLE TO RENT NOW WITH ENSUITE BATHROOM*** £550pcm (includes all bills). This property benefits from 8 spacious double bedrooms (many with their own en-suite bathrooms), double glazing, 2 stylish fitted kitchens, lounge / dining area, separate utility area for your laundry, pleasant back yard at the rear of the premises and a professionally manicured garden. This home is conveniently located within walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants, the Royal Hallamshire Hospital & public transport. This is the ideal home for a young and friendly working professional looking for a beautiful room in a fantastic house within a brilliant location!
- Special Comments - The Landlord has spared no expense here. The property has recently been refurbished to a very high standard with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. All the comforts of home are right here. Extra attention has been given to provide the ideal living standards that would appeal to a working professional who would be sharing with like-minded housemates. Communal areas are professionally cleaned every 2 weeks.
- Location - This property is well situated and close to everything you could possibly ask for. Less than a 15 minute walk to the University of Sheffiels, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield City Centre and just 1 minute to the heart of Broomhill`s shops including everything else that this great city has to offer. How much closer can you be to everything that you could possibly want?
- Kitchens This home has a large fully fitted kitchen with modern appliances (microwave, kettle & toaster), induction hob and electric oven, integrated dishwasher and decent sized fridge and freezer with plenty of storage space throughout. Surrounding the workspace is benchtop seating for a quick bite to eat. For added convenience, a 2nd tastefully designed fitted kitchen is available on the first floor.
- Living Room - There is an adjoining living room which has a comfortable sofa flat screen wall-mounted TV and lovely dining table.
- Bedroom This beautiful bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom and is spacious attracting lots of natural light and plenty of storage. The property is fitted with double glazing throughout providing you with total peace and quiet. The room is supplied with a comfortable double bed, bedside table, nest of drawers, armchair and wardrobe.
- Utility Room To the rear of the premises is a designated utility room with modern and clean whitegoods (2 x washing machines and 2 x clothes tumble dryers).
- Court Yard Enjoy the professionally manicured gardens that this home has to offer by soaking up the sun in the private courtyard at the rear of the property.
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Rent - £550 per calendar month includes bills (Gas, Electricity, Council Tax, Water, Internet & TV Licence)
- Deposit - £250
- Application Fee - £150 (including VAT) payable to the Landlord
- Available Date - Now
- HURRY. Don`t let this opportunity slip by. This is truly a unique chance for a working professional wishing to move somewhere close to work and local amenities and enjoy the comforts of home plus more!
Contact us NOW on 0114 470 4715 to book a viewing. For your convenience, we are open 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60968910.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28628572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Sheffield (Broomhill and Crookes).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.