|Added on Rightmove:||01 August 2016 (689 days ago)|
- 790sq.ft (74sq.m)
- 5th Floor (With Lift)
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Open Plan Reception Room with an Integrated Kitchen with Wine Cooler
- Large Balcony
- Wood Flooring & Good Storage
- 24 Hour Concierge, Gym, Business Lounge, Conference Room, Cinema Screening Room & Dining Room with Kitchen
- Huge On-Site Sainsbury's
- Walking Distance to Vauxhall Rail, Tube & Bus Services & The River Taxi at St George Wharf
A spacious 2 double bedroom dual aspect apartment to rent of approx. 790sq.ft (74sq.m) on the 5th floor (with lift) of Pinto Tower, Nine Elms Point, the brand new scheme by developer Barratt London. This property further benefits from an open plan reception room with a smart kitchen with AEG integrated appliances including a wine cooler, there is a large private balcony, 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite) and good storage. Residents of Nine Elms Point have the use of a 24 hour concierge, a well-equipped gym, there will be a business lounge, conference room, cinema screening room and a dining room with kitchen. There is a huge Sainsbury's superstore on-site and the neighbouring Nine Elms tube station is due to open in 2020. In the meantime you are very well located to many local shops and restaurants and your transport links are already very good with the services of Vauxhall within a short walk and include rail, tube and bus services and the river taxi at St George Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26422123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.