|Added on Rightmove:||19 July 2017 (366 days ago)|
- Bright reception room with bay-fronted windows
- Galley style kitchen with access to garden
- Separate dining room with feature fireplace
- Large private garden ideal for entertaining
- Two good-size double bedrooms with built-in storage
- Sizeable bathroom
LONG LET. Offering well-presented accommodation within, this lovely two bedroom house boasts a large private garden, plenty of storage and period features throughout.
This house is located just moments from local amenities and Wimbledon Park, while a comprehensive selection of bars, shops and restaurants can be found in nearby central Wimbledon.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1033262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.