|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 October 2017 (344 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 259818
Property Reference: 259818.
This tidy three bedder is brimming with benefits. There's plenty of living space, a decent sized kitchen diner, master en suite, lots of fitted storage and off street parking. A generous rear garden, peaceful yet convenient setting and a close proximity to numerous transport links.
Lower Sydenham station offers Charing Cross, Cannon Street and London Bridge services. Beckenham Junction is walkable in around 20 minutes and takes you to Victoria in 13 minutes. You can walk to the London Overground line at Sydenham for swift connections to Canary Wharf (via Canada Water), Shoreditch and Islington.
The development is peaceful and well maintained and the property is tucked into a quiet corner. Enter into a neat porch with wc. This leads into your generous reception which is large enough to make light work of all your lounging requirements. The kitchen has ample dining pace. The cabinets and counters run into a U on the right wall. There's a four ring gas hob, oven, sink and drainer and washing machine. A door leads rear to the garden which has a nicely sized lawn. Back inside ascend the stairs from the living room to meet a carpeted landing. The master bedroom fronts the street and has fitted wardrobes and a modern en suite shower room. A second double bedroom comes further along the hallway and your single/study room shares the front spot. Both rooms have loads more storage and there is another cupboard on the landing. It’s finished off nicely with a bright and tasteful rear facing bathroom.
From here you are surrounded by green space: Southend Park, Home Park, various sports grounds and allotments are all within a ten minute walking radius, making any stroll pleasant and leafy. A Sainsbury’s is a four minute walk where you can pick up the weekly shopping and Sydenham High Street offers a host of further amenities.
Deposit will be protected with DPA (Deposit Protection Agency).
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,500.00 per month (£346.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,500.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 10 October, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
If calling, please quote reference: 259818
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61006630.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25981818072017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.