|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (422 days ago)|
- Lovely three bedroom duplex apartment
- Securely set on the second and third floors
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Offers a separate kitchen
- Benefits a modern bathroom and separate W/C
- Close to the shops, bars and restaurants in Stratford
- Well-served by a selection of reliable transport links
- Within easy reach of brilliant parks
LONG LET. Securely set on the second and third floor of a purpose-built block, this wonderful three bedroom duplex offers a spacious reception room with ample space to dine, a separate kitchen and features a modern bathroom.
The property is ideally located close to the heart of Stratford, for excellent shopping in Westfield Stratford, reliable transport links (including international) and is also within easy reach of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1033311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.