|Added on Rightmove:||18 March 2019 (37 days ago)|
Your Advisors are pleased to offer you this pleasant double room within a 5 bedroom houseshare. The house has a shared bathroom, toilet and kitchen.
This brand new houseshare is ideally situated with local shops, the bus route, a sports centre and library just a stone's throw away. If you like the idea of being away from the hustle and bustle of central town but close to all main local amenities then this property is the perfect place for you with the added benefit of on-street parking.
With this house-share Your Advisors is pleased to guarantee the following:
- Flexible tenancies with a minimum stay of 1 month (and 1 month's notice thereafter).
- Flexible viewing times which suit your schedule
- LOW deposits, all of which will be held safely by the Deposit Protection Service.
- LOW and competitive administration and agency fees.
- High-Speed Broadband and access to internet.
- ALL bills inclusive of water, electricity, gas, council tax .
- Professional Cleaners who will come and clean the communal areas such as kitchen, and dining room, always ensuring the property is clean and tidy.
- A fully equipped kitchen with a washing machine.
- A dedicated maintenance team who are contactable 24/7.
Please Note: To secure a property/room, after viewing, an admin fee is charged for each applicant. Please visit www.youradvisors.co.uk for a full list of our administration charging structure.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 201806_520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Advisors, Ipswich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.