|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 March 2019 (68 days ago)|
- HOUSING MANAGER & CARELINE SYSTEM
- OVER 60'S ONLY - AVAILABLE NOW
- SECURED ENTRANCE
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- COMMUNAL LOUNGE
- GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- COMMUNAL LAUNDRY ROOM
- OPTION TO PURCHASE
- EPC: B
**HOUSING MANAGER & CARELINE SYSTEM**OVER 60'S ONLY - AVAILABLE NOW**SECURED ENTRANCE**COMMUNAL GARDENS**COMMUNAL LOUNGE**GUEST ACCOMMODATION**COMMUNAL LAUNDRY ROOM**OPTION TO PURCHASE**
FOR OVER 60's ONLY.
A well presented, spacious first floor apartment has become available in the Highbridge Court Development. The first floor apartment is perfect for a mature couple or single person who is looking for independant living.
As you enter through the secured entrance you are welcomed by a communal lounge and kitchen. Through the corridor is lift access to all levels providing you with easy access to your apartment.
The apartment comprises; entrance, large bathroom with walk in shower, spacious lounge/diner with double doors that lead into the kitchen, Master Bedroomn with double mirrored wardrobes.
Lounge Diner 22' 10" x 10' 7" ( 6.96m x 3.23m )
Ceiling is textured with ceiling mounted light point, coving, wall mounted night storage heater, electric fire with marble effect hearth and surround, electricity point, aerial points, space for dining room table, floor is laid to carpet, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, wooden double doors give access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.29m x 2.18m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect. Matching range of base, wall and drawer units with complimentary worktops over. Stainless steel sink with hot and cold taps over with stainless steel drainer, space for fridge, space for freezer, integrated electric oven with 4 ring electric hob with tiled splashback and filtration hood over, electricity points, floor is laid to laminate. Ceiling is textured with ceiling mounted light point,
Bedroom 16' 8" x 9' 1" ( 5.08m x 2.77m )
Ceiling is textured with ceiling mounted light point, coving, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted night storage heater, floor is laid to carpet, Apello pull cord alarm, double concertina mirror door wardrobe with hanging rail and various mid, low and high level shelving, floor is laid to carpet, electricity points, aerial points.
Ceiling is textured with ceiling mounted light point, wall mounted extractor fan, wall mounted heater, low level WC, sink with hot and cold taps over and storage cupboards under, double shower tray with sliding glass shower screen with shower and hand rail, floor is laid to lino, wall mounted heated towel rail.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61028289.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5104D2318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Plympton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.