|Added on Rightmove:||14 July 2017 (491 days ago)|
- Student Accomodation
- 6 bedroom house
- well presented house
- Close to local shops and amenities
STUDENT OR PROFESSIONALS...
ONLY FOUR ROOMS LEFT....A large detached 6 bedroom home located close to the city centre and within a few strides of all the required local amenties; Iceland, Tesco, Mcdonalds, Liverpool University Hospital, Bargain Booze, etc.
Set within Fairfield neighbouring Kensington L7 the location offers super fast and extremely regular links into the city and the university buildings. Alternatively, you can take a walk into the city within 20 minutes. The six-bedroom house delivers open plan living/dining space overlooking a sizeable back garden and french doors opening into the rear garden.he house really starts to take advantage of its setting. The property boosts the following:
- 4 good size bedrooms with double beds and quality furnishings.
- 2 spare bedrooms / study's
- Family bathroom, one bedroom with ensuite and a separate W/C on the ground floor.
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Open plan Living/Dining room with leather sofas and TV.
- Large size semi secluded garden for the summer BBQ months
- £75 Per Person Per Week inclusive of bills
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61033981.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8038948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Golding Property Services Ltd, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.