|Added on Rightmove:||24 July 2017 (361 days ago)|
- Stunning studio suite
- Fully furnished
- Integrated appliances
- 24 hour concierge, gym, sauna, pool
- Available 28th September 2017
- Short walk to Blackwall DLR station
- Room service from Radisson Hotel
- Cleverly designed for maximum space
A stunning studio apartment in the popular Ontario Tower development, located just a short walk from Blackwall DLR station.
The apartment has been cleverly designed to ensure residents have the most amount of space. The layout is perfect, with the kitchen and reception area clearly separated from the sleeping area. The kitchen features integrated appliances, and there are large floor to ceiling windows to allow plenty of light in.
Residents will also benefit from a 24 hour concierge, residents gym, sauna and pool, along with use of the room service by Radisson Hotel, which is next door.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 360933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Monreal Shaw, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.