|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 December 2016 (556 days ago)|
- Well presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully equipped semi-open plan contemporary kitchen
- Bay-fronted master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Further good-sized second bedroom with en-suite
- Sleek bathroom suite with stylish fittings
LONG LET. Fantastic two bedroom lower ground floor flat situated within an attractive period mansion block, offering spacious modern interiors throughout with access to communal gardens.
Ideally situated close to the local amenities of Finchley Road, while the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street is a short walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 992859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.