|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 October 2017 (351 days ago)|
- modern barn conversion with character,
- very secluded location,
- light an airy,
- good size throughout,
- wood burning stove in the lounge,
- set on one level,
- detached garage and car port,
- great countryside location surrounded by fields,
- underfloor LPG gas heating,
- viewing highly recommended.
PLEASE NOTE. THIS PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE ON A SIX MONTHS LET ONLY.
A modern barn conversion set on one level. Very light and airy, this detached property combines modern conversion with plenty of character - this has been further kept by the owners choosing underfloor heating rather than radiators on the walls. The property is well planned out and it fells as if divided into two section offering one side for day time activities and the other end with bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property comprises of good size kitchen / dining room with large patio doors onto a front terrace; utility room with space for washing machine and upright fridge-freezer; the WC is also accessed from here. Very good size lounge with wood burning stove.
Further from the lounge, accessed to a hall from which number of doors lead to bedrooms and family bathroom. The bathroom has a bath with shower over the bath and all 3 bedrooms are good size double rooms (the master bedroom being actually quite large with dual aspect windows).
Outside, a 360 degree garden part grass and part gravel. Beyond the garden, the property is surrounded by the fields offering unrivalled countryside location. In the garden mature shrubs are strategically placed and together with the hedge create a very secluded atmosphere. Garden includes a terrace under the pergola amongst the shrubbery.
Detached garage with car port is also part of the property and together with large drive provide parking for number of vehicles.
Please note that there are two fields on both sides of the property that belong to the landlord and are actively used for grazing.
UNFURNISHED. NO DSS. NO PETS.
Directions The cottage is around 9.6 miles west of Ludlow. After few miles turn right for Knighton A4113. After some 5.5 miles turn right into B4385 (signposted 'Craven Arms'). Shortly after turn left at a junction signposted 'Hopton Heath, Bucknell'. The property will be further 300 yards up the road on your right hand side - after crossing a small bridge ignore the lane on the right immediately after and carry on looking out for a gate on the right hand side. You are at the property.
Property ref: 121_554_4475642
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61102369.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4475642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nock Deighton, Ludlow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.