|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (412 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom mid terraced cottage
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Spacious living room
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 good sized Bedrooms
- Stones throw from Ryde town and mainland links
- Private courtyard (Low maintenance)
- Parkin permit available for £48 per year
- No Smokers, Pets or H/B
- *Available mid September*
KITCHEN/DINER 22' 09" x 12' 00" (6.93m x 3.66m) Wall and base units. Belfast sink. Electric cooker and hob with extractor fan over. Built in microwave. Radiator.
LIVING ROOM 11' 10" x 11' 08" (3.61m x 3.56m) Double glazed sash windows to front. Decretive fire place. Radiator.
DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM Bath. Sink. WC. Towel rail.
BEDROOM 1 10' 08" x 8' 10" (3.25m x 2.69m) Double glazed sash window to front. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2 11' 01" x 10' 06" (3.38m x 3.2m) Double glazed sash window. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
BEDROOM 3 8' 10" x 6' 03" (2.69m x 1.91m) Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
BATHROOM Shower cubicle. WC. Hand basin. Towel rail.
OUTSIDE Paved patio area. Outside storage with plumbing and space for washing machine and freezer. Gate leading to Nelson Lane.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61113289.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101346001645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wootton Estate Agents, Wootton Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.