|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 October 2017 (303 days ago)|
- Currently being refurbished throughout
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Brand New Kitchen
- New Carpet Throughout
- Offered Unfurnished and Available Early Septemeber!
- No Housing Benefits, Pets, or Smokers
REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT, WITH BRAND NEW KITCHEN! PROFESSIONAL SHARERS WELCOME!! You'll find this spacious home offering generous room dimensions. The accommodation offers; hallway, lounge, newly fitted kitchen to the ground floor and 3 well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath to the 1st floor. The property also benefits from a tidy patio area and parking for 2 cars. Not to be missed! Available Early September on an unfurnished basis. Sorry, no housing benefit tenants, pets or smokers. Professional sharers considered.ARLA AND LETTINGS OMBUDSMAN REGISTERED AGENT. Tenant referencing fees apply - £175 single applicant, then £100 for each additional applicant. £100 holding fee (refunded when you move in). Guarantor fee (if required) - £75. Five weeks rent as a standard deposit and 1st month due 2 working days prior to move in. The cost to extend/renew your initial fixed term tenancy is £36. All fees include vat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7552840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue Sky Estate Agents, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.