|Added on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (161 days ago)|
- Luxury En-suite Double Room Including All Bills - NO AGENCY FEE FOR TENANTS
- Furnished to an Exceptionally High Standard
- Shared Kitchen with High Quality Finish and Facilities
- Low Maintenance Private Garden with Built in BBQ
AVAILABLE NOW - Samuel James offer this Executive En-suite Room in a HIGH QUALITY professional house share located a short walk from Reading town centre. The room includes, en-suite shower room, brand new double bed, desk if required, double wardrobe, chest of drawers, flat screen TV, WIFI, Luxury shared kitchen with dining area, two large fridge freezers, plenty of storage space, washing and drying machines with separate laundry room. Well tended low maintenance private garden with built in BBQ facility.
NO AGENCY FEE FOR TENANTS
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SJPEER3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel James Properties, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.