|Added on Rightmove:||04 August 2017 (499 days ago)|
- HOUSE SHARE
- WELL PRESENTED AND WELL MAINTAINED HOUSE
- USE OF THREE HOUSE BATHROOMS
- PARKING AREA TO THE REAR
- COMMUNAL KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED IN RENT
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- ON TRANSPORT LINKS FOR MAJOR TOWNS
- GROUND FLOOR REAR DOUBLE ROOM
- £85.00 APPLICATION FEE.......
**HALF PRICE RENT FOR THE FIRST MONTH** A ground floor rear room available within a well-presented and maintained shared house.
Conveniently situated for all local Saltaire/Shipley amenities and on transport links for major cities. Large dining kitchen to lower ground floor with fridge freezers and washing facilities. Parking area to the rear of the property. ALL BILLS INCLUDED IN RENT. £85.00 APPLICATION FEE....
DEPOSIT - £300 EPC - D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1907712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Saltaire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.