|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (313 days ago)|
- LUXURY KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- MODERN EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- DECORATED & FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- LIFT ACCESS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO STATION
APS have pleasure in offering this luxury NEW BUILD 6th floor apartment which is located on the popular Royal wharf development in the heart of the Royal Docks. The property boasts a fitted kitchen with appliances (dishwasher, fridge freezer, washer dryer), lounge leading to a large balcony, 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes both with balconies and en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom. Other benefits include a contemporary family bathroom with shower over bath, modern lighting, neutral decor, lift access, secure underground parking and 24 hour concierge. The property is also within a short walk of Pontoon Dock DLR Station (which is approximately 9min to Canary Wharf Station). Available Now.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61176787.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27194283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alternative Property Services, Hornchurch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.