|Added on Rightmove:||13 November 2017 (273 days ago)|
- Student accommodation only
- 43 weeks minimum stay
- All bills and Wi- Fi included
- Modern decor
- High specification throughout
- Fantastic on-site facilities
** SELECTION OF PROPERTIES AVAILABLE STARTING FROM £374 PER WEEK ** Reliable Homes are proud to present these high-quality student flats in a fantastic central, yet quiet, location in London. Enviably located less that 20 minutes' walk from St. Paul´s, Barbican, Angel Islington, Holborn, Shoreditch, Hoxton, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden and Soho, making it the perfect place to explore all that student life in London has to offer.
The studios are perfect fit for independent students and offer wisely planned space for both relaxing and studying. The apartments range from 24-29 metres squared is and have either a three-quarter size or double bed. Moreover you'll have your own bathroom, fully fitted kitchen/ dining area and well equipped study space.
All bills and Wi- Fi are included in the rent.
** Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary **
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101380002785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reliable Homes, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.