|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (610 days ago)|
- Located within the highly desirable West end
- Two bed roomed apartment
- Beautifully presented
- Contemporary kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Early viewing is recommended
An incredible opportunity to rent a truly magnificent and substantial two bed roomed, apartment which is situated within the heart of the desirable West end of Darlington Woodland Road is conveniently situated within walking distance of the town centre, where you will find a host of amenities including continental cafes, restaurants, boutiques and leisure facilities. Darlington Memorial hospital and a number of first class local schools are also within walking distance. This apartment is part of stunning period property and in brief comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, a beautifully appointed lounge which overlooks the mature and well established front garden and has a bay window. There is a modern fitted kitchen which has a range of maple wall and floor units and contrasting worktops and a number of integrated appliances including a fridge freezer and an oven and hob. There are two double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom comprising of a white suite to include a bath, shower cubicle washbasin and WC. Externally this property benefits from a large private driveway. The property is well placed for travel to the business and commercial centres throughout the region via the A1M and the A66. Darlington's East Cost Main Line railway provides easy commuting to both Newcastle and York with London Kings Cross accessible within two and a half hours. International air travel is available from both Newcastle and Durham Tees Valley airports. We would recommend viewings at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. It is extremely rare for a property of this standard to be offered at such an affordable price we would therefore welcome viewings at the earliest opportunity.
Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the following fees may be applicable:
* Administration/credit reference fees - £180 including VAT for one person and £216.00 including VAT for two people
* Guarantor application fees where applicable - £36.00 including VAT
* First months rent and bond is payable on move in
For further information please contact Denham Properties on 01325 356399
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61196468.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26439156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Denham Properties, Darlington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.