|Added on Rightmove:||23 May 2017 (516 days ago)|
- Set within an imposing portered building
- Located on the second floor with lift access
- Bright reception room
- Open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Chic bathroom
- Presented in excellent condition
SHORT LET. Enviably located opposite Hyde Park, this superb one bedroom apartment offers elegant living and entertaining space with stylish décor and wonderful park views.
Situated in the heart of Mayfair, an excellent range of shops, bars, cafés and restaurants can be close by on Oxford Street and New Bond Street, while Piccadilly and St James's are also within good distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61210819.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1036557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Park Lane.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.