|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (337 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Off Street Parking For 4 Cars
- Level Well Maintained Garden
- Modern & Well Presented Throughout
- Available End Of October.
Frost Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this well presented and spacious three bedroom semi detached family house.
The property comprises; entrance porch which leads to a bright and airy hallway with stripped wood flooring throughout. The front reception room continues the feeling of space and and is bathed in natural light from the large double glazed windows to the front. To the rear of the property there is a large dining room with doors out to the well maintained level garden and an open plan modern fitted kitchen. The finishing of the property is extremely high quality throughout.
Stairs lead up to the light and well proportioned landing leading on to two double bedrooms, one with en-suite and a good sized third bedroom. The family bathroom is modern and bright with a separate toilet for added convenience.
Additional benefits include off street parking for 4 cars and a garage for additional parking or storage requirements. The property is fully double glazed and with gas central heating throughout.
The property is located on the Coulsdon Road, bus services run along the road (no. 60, 404, 466) to Purley and Croydon, Coulsdon and beyond, there are also some wonderful open recreational spaces in the area such as Farthing Downs and Coulsdon Common. Coulsdon town centre is also close by providing a range of shops and amenities.
The property comes unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61216015.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8056883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.