|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2017 (271 days ago)|
- · Terraced property convenient for local amenities
- · Unfurnished
- · Living room
- · Three bedrooms
- · Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- · Potential long term let
- · Will consider Housing Benefit with suitable Guarantor/will not accept Pets
- · Council tax band A/EPC C
- · Deposit £650/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
- · Your income must be a minimum of £13 950 or Guarantor income £16 275
A terraced property situated along this popular road and convenient for local amenities and bus routes. Comprising fitted kitchen, living room, newly fitted bathroom to the ground floor, three bedrooms to the first floor with new floor coverings and redecoration throughout. Benefitting from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Potential long term let.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on 3rd August 2017 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
Deposit payable £650
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30109886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.