|Added on Rightmove:||08 August 2017 (434 days ago)|
***8 ROOMS LEFT*** STYLISHLY DESIGNED EN SUITE SHARED ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE.
- Prices ranging from £85-125 per week.
- One months rent deposit.
- All bills except electricity are included in the rent.
- Free WIFI available
- Each of the 6 kitchens contain the following as a minimum: storage units (ground and floor), fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, washer/dryer, breakfast bar, bar stools, TV and an assortment of kitchen utensils (plates, bowls, mugs, knives, forks, pans etc).
- Free parking is available for tenants.
- State of the art security, combination code locks on all doors.
- Situated next to the M6, M5 and various bus stops as well as being less than a 5 minute drive from Bescot train station.
- Within a 10 minute drive from the development you can find Manor hospital, Walsall town centre, Bescot retail park, Gallagher retail park and Morrisons.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61225219.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OPV2000010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Open House Estate Agents , Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.