|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 September 2017 (339 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Large reception room featuring ample space to dine
- Fully integrated contemporary kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Two further generous bedrooms
- Extensive private patio terrace
- Secure parking, concierge service and communal gym
LONG LET. A fantastic three bedroom ground floor flat situated within an exclusive riverside development, offering bright and spacious interiors and located in the Docklands area.
New Atlas Wharf is ideally situated close to Canary Wharf offering a range of shops, bars and restaurants while the green open spaces of Sir John McDougal Gardens and the banks of the river Thames are just moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1034876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.