|Added on Rightmove:||26 March 2019 (114 days ago)|
- First Floor Flat
- Quiet Residential Area
- Close to Town Centre Amenities
- Large Living Room Open Plan to Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Neutral Decor
- AVAILABLE TO LET IMMEDIATELY
- CALL 01254 883819 TO ARRANGE A VIEWING TODAY
A LARGE 2 BEDROOM FLAT - IN A QUIET AREA. Flat 1 Griffin Works is a well presented and spacious first floor flat - viewing is essential to appreciate. The property has traditional access from the main road on Clement Street - with a staircase leading to the accommodation. Comprises; large open plan living area and kitchen, 2 bedrooms, a walk in store cupboard and a 3 piece shower room. The decor and flooring are neutral throughout. AVAILABLE TO LET IMMEDIATELY - CALL DISCOVER PM ON 01254 883819 TO ARRANGE A VIEWING TODAY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61229355.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 9342141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Discover Property Management, Oswaldtwistle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.