|Added on Rightmove:||26 March 2019 (90 days ago)|
- Bright one bedroom apartment
- Set on the first floor of a lovely period conversion
- Benefits from high ceilings and stained glass windows
- Spacious bay fronted reception room with dining area
- Modern separate kitchen
- Spacious double bedroom
- Amenities in High Barnet easily accessible
LONG LET. Boasting its own private entrance, this stunning one bedroom first floor flat offering spacious accommodation, benefits from modern décor with high ceilings and a separate kitchen.
Wood Street is ideally situated moments from the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants along Barnet High Street. Across the road can be found the lovely Ravenscroft Gardens, whilst leafy Arkley and Borehamwood are also close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61232997.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1096368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Barnet.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.