|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (599 days ago)|
- 3 Reception Rooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Staff/Guest Accommodation
- 4 Bathrooms, Guest Cloakroom
- Study: Wine cellar
- Very spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Large Roof terrace/2 further Terraces
- Air conditioning, Vault storage, EPC D
AVAILABLE FOR SHORT AND LONG LET. This handsome Georgian house has been beautifully refurbished in stunning contemporary style and features wonderful entertaining space including a fabulous roof terrace. The house is fully furnished and ready for immediate occupation.
Located just off Connaught Square the property is moments from Hyde Park -
- and the facilities of the West End, Mayfair are within a short distance. The house could be unfurnished if the Tenant were to pay for removal and storage costs.
SHORT LETS ALSO AVAILABLE - from £3500.00 per week
IMPORTANT NOTE - CHARGES PAYABLE BY TENANT.
Tenancy Agreement £180 inc. VAT (per Tenancy): Renewals/extensions £72 inc. VAT (Per Renewal) References £40 inc. Vat Per Tenant ,Guarantor; Inventory Check at end of Tenancy) - to be advised - please ask for estimate. Rent does not include any household bills unless otherwise stated. A deposit equivalent to a minimum of 6 weeks rent is required.
Stanhope Place is just off the Bayswater Road, close to Hyde Park and Connaught Square. Excellent location for access to Hyde Park, Mayfair, West End.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 68477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers & Harrison , London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.