|Added on Rightmove:||14 August 2017 (402 days ago)|
- ***Generously Proportioned 2 Bedroom Apartment***
- Two Bedrooms with En Suite Shower to Master, Separ
- Lift to All Floors - Electric Heating System
- Private Allocated Residents Parking
- Beautiful Views
An opportunity to rent a delightful purpose built modern two bedroom apartment ideally based for the Southport town centre and its associated amenities including transport links and shops.
The accommodation is located on the fourth floor, and offers communal entrance hall, lift and stairs to all floors, private floor, open plan lounge/kitchen with integral appliances, two good size bedrooms and bathroom suite.
The property is situated to the front of the building and provides views of Southport and distance views of Lytham and Blackpool.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this spacious purpose built apartment with ideal location for Southport town centre.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61248148.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 155200R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Birkdale/Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.