|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2017 (303 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Townhouse
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Living Room, Family Bathroom
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Single Garage & Allocated Parking Space
- Unfurnished & Available Mid September
Fry and Kent are pleased to offer to rent this modern four bedroom townhouse located in a popular development close to Waterlooville Town Centre and local shops and schools. Internally the property comprises to the ground floor, a living room, kitchen / breakfast room and cloakroom. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom and on the 2nd floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room and a further bedroom. Outside is a rear garden with artificial lawn and a patio area, the rear gate leads to the single garage and allocated parking space. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, air re-circulation system and solar panels. Offered Unfurnished and available Mid September.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61249618.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7446234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Waterlooville.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.