|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 September 2017 (365 days ago)|
- SIX DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN FITTED SPACIOUS KITCHEN
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- LARGE KITCHEN DINER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZED
- PPTY LICENCE COMPANY LET OR 7 SHARERS
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND GROUND FLOOR WC
- TASTEFULLY DECORATED AND FURNISHED
- CLOSE TO ZONE 3 STATION
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Double glazed porch to front
spacious lounge with double glazed window to front, leather corner suite, glass coffee table, display unit, occasional table, wooden dining room table and four leather seated chairs, 2 x double radiators, laminated flooring
large kitchen with a double glazed window to rear and a double glazed door leading to an enclosed rear garden, an excellent range of matching base and wall units with matching display unit, oven, hob and extractor hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave double radiator and ceramic floor tiles
bedroom five is situated on the ground floor with a double glazed door and window to rear garden, a bed, a free standing double wardrobe, double wardrobe and laminated flooring, there is an en suite shower room with a tiled cubicle ceramic floor tiles and an extractor fan
There is a ground floor cloakroom with a low level flush wc, a wash hand basin, an extractor fan and ceramic floor tiles
bedroom one offers a double glazed window to rear, a bed, a double freestanding wardrobe, 2 x chest of drawers, a bedside table, a coffee table a double radiator and laminated flooring
bedroom two has a double glazed bay window and picture window to front, 2 x fitted double wardrobes with a dressing table area and chair, a glass coffee table and a bedside table, a double wardrobe and laminated flooring
bedroom three has a double glazed window to rear, 2 x single beds,a double wardrobe, a bedside table a double wardrobe and laminated flooring
bedroom four has a double glazed window to rear, a bed a glass coffee table a fitted double wardrobe, a double wardrobe a double wardrobe and laminated flooring
the family bathroom has a double glazed window to front, a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shower rail and shower curtain, a vanity unit housing a wash hand basin, a low level flush wc a heated towel rail and ceramic floor tiles
the Master bedroom is situated on the 2nd floor with its own stairs, this bedroom has a double glazed window to rear, 2 x skylights to flank, 2 x built in cupboards, a glass table, a dining room table and 4 chairs, a bed a double radiator and laminated flooring, this bedroom has its own en suite having a double glazed skylight to flank, a tiles shower cubicle, a vanity unit with a wash hand basin, a low level flush wc an extractor fan and ceramic floor tiles.
the rear garden has a blocked paved enclosed rear garden with side access and a raised decked patio
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000163878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.