|Added on Rightmove:||14 August 2017 (367 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom & 1 en suite shower room
- Large living room with Juliette balcony
- Open plan equipped kitchen
- No parking
- Within walking distance of Oxford High Street
- Video tour available upon request - please call for further information
Large and smartly finished 2 bedroom apartment situated in the prestigious and gated Lion Brewery development in the centre of Oxford. Well located for access to Oxford Rail Station, the SAID Buisness School, and the new Westgate Centre opening in October 2017.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61277890.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P107582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Central Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.