|Added on Rightmove:||14 August 2017 (342 days ago)|
- Available from: 14th September 2017
- Deposit (per person): £462.50
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 2 Beds, 2 Doubles
- 3.50km from University of the West of England
- 4.27km from University of Bristol
- 1.54km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
925pcm FOR WHOLE HOUSE - £462.50pcm PER ROOM**
Set over 3 floors this stone fronted victorian style house has a lot to offer and is ideal for 2 individuals, either students or working professionals, looking for a deceptively spacious house. Comprising of inner hall, lounge, full width dining room with stripped floorboards, modern fitted kitchen, lobby and fitted utility room to the ground floor. Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms and a further dressing room/ study and stairs to a spacious bathroom and a loft room. Further benefits include double glazing and gas central heating from a combination boiler, a pleasant rear garden and well worth a look.
Energy Efficiency Rating - E
3.50km from University of the West of England
4.27km from University of Bristol
1.54km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Bristol , Bristol - Students.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.