|Added on Rightmove:||28 March 2019 (117 days ago)|
- Ideally suited to a single occupant
- Close to Crickhowell High Street
- Available From 9th September
- Fitted kitchen and shower room
- Rear patio/seating area
- Tenants administration charge of £216 (inc. VAT)
- Six week deposit is payable
Ty Cosi is a small one bedroom, single storey dwelling situated a short distance from Crickhowell high street which offers a range of local shops and amenities. The property is ideally suited to a single occupant and is available from 9th September.
The property provides entrance lobby, shower room, fitted kitchen, small sitting area and a single bedroom. The property benefits from gas heating system, double glazing and an enclosed patio garden area.
Crickhowell is a picturesque small market town situated in the Brecon Beacons National Park. It has a health centre, highly regarded Primary and Secondary schools, library and excellent range of local shops, restaurants and hotels etc. there are good road links into the truck road network and a train station is situated in Abergavenny which is about a fifteen minute drive away and links into the Intercity network via Newport.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61289742.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference PRG10569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Brecon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.